Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snowing

Snowing is one of the best emo bands to ever come around, and just.. so far, one of the best bands in general. Some people are familiar with their work, but it's my opinion that not enough are. From Leigh Valley, Pennsylvania, these boys know how to make memorable music. Everything about them is perfect, and I honestly have no complaint about them. Not even something they could improve on; they're that good. All of this opinion, of course, but fuuuuckkkkk-- you have to like these guys.

To my knowledge, they only have one available release, and maybe a 7" somewhere, but yeah.. get whatever you can.

The band consists of Ross Brazuk, Nate Dionne, John Glam, and Justin Renninger. I'm not too sure on who does what, but I know I will shed emo tears when this band breaks up in..oh they just broke up, nvm. ;O;

What Are They Up To?
Writing, and creating their first full-length album.
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss.



The demo is offered for free, but you can also buy it from them. It's extremely cheap, so if you have the money.. you know what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment