Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Create

I Create is from Woodstock, Georgia. They're a post-rock screamo band, and if you don't like them you can just go fuck yourself. This is one of the best, one of the greatest. They're seriously too good to be this unknown. They're talking about breaking up, and I'm gonna fucking punch them in the face.

The band consists of Joal Hohensee, Wesley Hohensee, Robert Petrecca, Matt Brooks, and Daniel Reece.

Your Sun Is A Destoryer is one of the best songs I have ever heard. I could listen to that one track for the rest of my life. I don't even think I'm exaggerating. Ask me when I've listened to it for the 700th time, and I'll tell you if it has lost the appeal.


Also, I believe all their stuff is free. They weren't on a label, and their stuff is available elsewhere seemingly with their permission. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2 comments:

  1. 1) they talked about breaking up. i brought it all back together through magic.
    2) no, you're not wrong. i don't care if stuff gets mediafired the crap out of. i've always been one to say, if you like it, donate a buck or two so we can tour and visit your nearest city or buy merch. bandcamp/website will happen later this month.
    3) we're putting out a split with great friend of mine (FL) sometime in november.
    4) You are more than welcome to punch Robert and Wesley in the face :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) GOOD.
    2) Awesome. Follow me up with the link so I can include it on this post. I'll definitely donate what I can.
    3) Yesssss. OH HEY! It's December right now. Gotta go check for that.
    4) OH I WILL!

    ReplyDelete